Agents in London
Whether you want to lease or sell your commercial property, or find the right premises to rent or purchase, we can help. RIB’s industry insight and expertise guarantee a smooth, seamless process; from marketing and letting, to acquiring the ideal property.
Search Commercial Property in London. Office, Retail, Showroom, and Industrial throughout London
Property disposal & acquisition
Our commercial agency services include both property disposal and property acquisition. We also have a wide selection of London offices, which are available to rent and for sale. We work with investors, developers, tenants and property owners alike, assisting with everything from finding great premises, to marketing and letting the property to the ideal business.
Commercial property disposals in London can be complex, and finding a suitable tenant or purchaser is always a top priority. We help with every aspect of this process, including marketing, negotiations, and liaising with solicitors and professional advisors.
We help tenants to find the perfect place to run their business
From negotiating contracts to carrying out an audit of available properties, our team are here to offer support and guidance.
And, if you’re searching for offices to rent in London, in areas such as Fitzrovia, Mayfair, Marylebone and Soho, we’ve got some excellent premises for you to choose from. Read on to find out how we can help you.
Commercial Property Disposal
What is it?
Commercial property disposal covers everything that’s involved with leasing premises to tenants; something that can be tricky, particularly in a large city like London.
How RIB can help:
We cover all aspects of this service, including:
- Getting the property ‘market-ready’ – Offering advice on how to appeal to prospective tenants, taking professional images, and creating marketing content etc.
- Marketing – Advertising on the most relevant sites / publications, promoting via social media and our own site etc.
- Finding / vetting tenants – Taking the hard work out of sourcing tenants, then vetting them carefully to ensure your future relationship with them is as smooth-running as possible.
- Negotiation – Negotiating contract details and liaising with key professionals involved in the rental agreement; e.g. solicitors.
- Ongoing support – Assisting with rent collection, plus support with any issues or questions.
Leasing a commercial property in London can be incredibly lucrative. It’s our job to help you get the best possible return on your investment, for the long-term future.
Offices to rent in London
In addition to commercial property disposal and acquisition in London, we also have a wide range of offices to rent. These are located in key business zones in the capital, such as Fitzrovia, Soho, Mayfair, Camden, Clerkenwell, Kings Cross and many more.
What sort of offices?
In addition to traditional leases, the following are also available:
- Serviced offices – a managed office usually comes with furniture, utilities and more, which is advantageous for a new company, or those working on a budget.
- Showrooms – if your company requires space to showcase your products, then a showroom is an excellent choice. You will also be able to choose from a wealth of architectural styles; from modern, purpose-built offices, to converted factories and warehouses (which are ideal for creative companies).
For more information on our London commercial property services please contact one of the below:
“I highly recommend RIB estate agents. The team’s local knowledge of the area is excellent and they worked hard to get multiple viewings through the door. When it came to getting an offer that I was satisfied with, Lee negotiated well in getting a good price that I was happy with. Lee also managed the sale really well through the exchange and completion process, giving me peace of mind that I was in good hands!”
“RIB have a wealth of detailed knowledge and experience which shines through their assessments and advice. They have never failed to find us quality tenants. They have negotiated good deals, whilst protecting our interests, and processed all the paperwork quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of fuss. We feel we are kept well informed throughout the lettings process.”
“RIB have been fantastic in letting and managing my flat. They secured for me a very competitive rental income (higher than their competitors) and a tenant who is very professional and reliable. RIB have been excellent in working with both my tenant and my building management in resolving queries and issues. I would highly recommend RIB’s letting and management services.”