RIB has over 50 years’ experience in managing residential properties in and around London including Fitzrovia, Soho, Marylebone and Convent Garden.
Residential Property Management
Our property management team can provide comfort and security to owners of residential properties whether they are Freeholders, Resident Management Companies, Right to Manage Companies or Developers.
Whilst every property is different and requires a service that is tailored to fit its individual requirements, the core range of property management services provided for owners of residential blocks, estates and complexes are as follows:
- Advice on the obligations of the building owner as required by law and the leases
- Ground rent invoicing and collection
- Dealing with licences for alterations
- Dealing with solicitors’ enquiries
- Arranging health and safety inspections and audits
- Drawing up an expenditure budget
- Invoicing and collecting service charge expenditure
- Providing full accounting and certification of service charge expenditure
- Planning and overseeing major works projects
- Managing ‘Section 20’ consultation procedures
- Arranging and overseeing contractors both regular and emergency
- Seeking competitive tenders for contracts and services
- Managing on site personnel
- Providing emergency telephone support for any ‘out of hours’ emergencies
- Regular inspection of the property
- Debtor management
- Obtaining quotes for buildings and other insurances
- Dealing with commercial units in mixed use buildings
- Regular meetings with building owners
RIB currently manages over 1,750 residential units, predominantly in Central and Greater London, on behalf of all types of property owners. These residential properties range in size from a handful of apartments to over three hundred homes. A team of highly experienced surveyors, property managers and accounts staff are responsible for providing a high quality residential property management service to our clients.
We are a member of The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.