Our London based residential properties provide you with the finest living spaces available, in and around the city. Take a look through our excellent selection choice of perfectly situated properties, new build homes in London. All properties are perfectly situated in prime London locations and range in size and property type. With such a variety of new homes available to meet all budgets, we guarantee that you’ll find your perfect property with RIB.
Take a Look at our New Build Properties. A Wide Range of New Build Homes For Sale in London
Our New Homes Department
We have access to the finest new build properties available in London, be it ‘off plan’ or those recently completed. We specialise in the sale of new residential developments in prime Central London areas including Oxford Circus, Fitzrovia, Mayfair,Soho, Marylebone, Bloomsbury and Covent Garden.
Our New Homes team have years of experience advising upon and selling many different types of new build properties in London.
New homes are a specialist area and one that is very different to the residential resale market. There are some real benefits to buying a new home in London, not least, everything is done for you and you can just move in and start enjoying your home, without a long list of jobs to do as well as a New Home Guarantee. Our New Homes team will be involved from the very beginning, advising our clients on the target market for that particular area, as well as recommending certain layouts and configurations which may help at the planning stage. We also advise on specifications as the target audience can differ from location to location.
The Benefits of Buying a New Home in London
There are some real advantages to purchasing a new home in London. Moving into a new-build is usually a hassle-free process, as there’s no need to do any major DIY or renovations. Here are some other perks to owning a modern house in the capital:
- Greater control of costs. If you move into an older property, you’ll probably need to carry out some structural or cosmetic improvements. This can get expensive, and it’s easy to go over your budget. With a new build, everything’s already just how you want it.
- Guarantee of quality. Many newly built houses come with guarantees from the developer, and these usually last for ten years. This provides peace of mind, as you’re covered in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong.
- Design choices. Developers usually offer home buyers the chance to select from a choice of fixtures and fittings, and also have a say about various aspects of the décor, such as the colour scheme or flooring.
- Eco-credentials. New homes in London are usually far more energy efficient than older houses. By purchasing a modern property, you’ll be doing your bit for the environment.
- Safety and security. You can expect your new home to comply with the latest safety standards. Some houses also come with security measures, such as burglar alarms.
- Reduced property chain. With a new property, you’ll be at the end of the sales chain. That means there’s less chance of the sale falling through due to someone pulling out.
What’s Included in a New Build Home?
When it comes to buying a new home in London, there’s always the option to negotiate. Developers are usually happy to throw in a few ‘extras’ if you’re willing to commit to buy. As a general rule, here’s what’s typically included, without any need to negotiate:
- Fixtures and fittings. Almost all developers will include fixtures and fittings as standard. This is a huge bonus, as it means you won’t have to pay out for these when you move in. They’re often high quality too, and sourced from top suppliers.
- It’s fairly common for new builds to come with some, if not all major appliances. This might include an oven and hob, a washing machine, a fridge-freezer, and even luxury extras like a dishwasher. However, other developers might ask you to pay extra for these.
- Eco-features. Newly built properties often come with energy-efficient features. This might include things like double or triple-glazed windows, insulation in the roof and walls, or an efficient heating system. These are beneficial, as you’ll end up spending less on your bills.
- Not all developers include flooring in their properties, but many do. Otherwise, they’ll be happy to source and install flooring for an additional cost. This is a great place to start incorporating your individual style, as buyers are usually given a choice from a range of carpets and wooden / wooden-effect floors.
To further discuss the benefits of buying a new home in London or to arrange a viewing of one of our exceptional new development opportunities, contact our West End Office to speak to one of our New Homes specialists on the details shown below.
For more information on our London property investment services please contact one of the below:
“I highly recommend RIB estate agents. The team’s local knowledge of the area is excellent and they worked hard to get multiple viewings through the door. When it came to getting an offer that I was satisfied with, Lee negotiated well in getting a good price that I was happy with. Lee also managed the sale really well through the exchange and completion process, giving me peace of mind that I was in good hands!”
“RIB have a wealth of detailed knowledge and experience which shines through their assessments and advice. They have never failed to find us quality tenants. They have negotiated good deals, whilst protecting our interests, and processed all the paperwork quickly, efficiently and with the minimum of fuss. We feel we are kept well informed throughout the lettings process.”
“RIB have been fantastic in letting and managing my flat. They secured for me a very competitive rental income (higher than their competitors) and a tenant who is very professional and reliable. RIB have been excellent in working with both my tenant and my building management in resolving queries and issues. I would highly recommend RIB’s letting and management services.”