RIB have completed on the sale of a Freehold warehouse building known as 11 Standard Road, NW10
The name ‘Park Royal’ derives from showgrounds which were opened by the Royal Agricultural Society in 1903. Following the closure of the showgrounds
About the property
The name ‘Park Royal’ derives from showgrounds which were opened by the Royal Agricultural Society in 1903. Following the closure of the showgrounds, the area was developed for industrial use during the 1930s. Park Royal is an area of Northwest London which is home to the Park Royal Business Park which occupied 500 hectares and is the largest business park in London. Park Royal is bounded by Harlesden to the northeast, West Twyford to the northwest, and a Network Rail depot at Stonebridge Park to the far north. To the south Park Royal is bounded by the A40 (Western Avenue) which leads onto the Hanger Lane Gyratory.
The subject Park Royal property is located in a central area with good access to the Western avenue and the A406 North Circular Road. The A40 Western Avenue serves Central London, the M40, and the wider motorway networks including the M25. Underground Stations are within walking distance with North Acton tube providing access to the Central Line and Harlesden Underground Station providing access to the Bakerloo Line. The property is located 7 miles away from Central London, 14 miles away from Heathrow Airport, and 13 miles away from the M25 – an orbital motorway surrounding most of Greater London.
The subject Park Royal property is a brick built steel truss framed warehouse unit with office on ground and first floor looking onto Standard Road. The unit would suit a variety of uses and could be of interest to the creative industries. The height of the warehouse is approximately 3.7m to the underside of the truss rising to 6.4m at the apex. The unit has strip lighting, a concrete floor, roof lights, 3 phase electricity, gas, WCs, and an electric roller shutter door (w: 2.95m h: 3.7m) opening onto Standard Road. There is parking in front of the unit and on the street. The property is held freehold and there is a total of 8,852 square feet split across ground and first floor (5,761 sqft on ground floor and 3,091 sqft on first floor).