Long Leasehold, Unit 13 & 14, Abbeyville Mews, London
Unit 13 and 14 sit behind a secure gated mews on Abbeville Mews. The two buildings are self-contained and are arranged over ground, first and second floors. Both properties benefit with car parking spaces and air conditioning units. The properties are to be sold with full vacant possession and are in need of refurbishment.
Abbeville Mews is situated in the ever-popular Clapham area. The immediate vicinity comprises a mix of commercial premises and high quality residential together with a good selection of shops, bars, pubs and restaurants nearby in Abbeville Road and Clapham High Street. Clapham Common underground station is within 5 minutes’ walk from the property (Northern Line) and numerous nearby bus routes connect across south and central London.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
|g 13 Abbeville Mews||1,679||155.98||Available|
|1st 13 Abbeville Mews||1,688||156.82||Available|
|2nd 13 Abbeville Mews||1,620||150.50||Available|
|g 14 Abbeville Mews||526||48.87||Available|
|1st 14 Abbeville Mews||536||49.80||Available|
- Located on a securely gated mews
- Two self-contained buildings
- Available with full vacant possession
- Available with allocated car parking spaces
- Unit 13 measures 4,987 sqft over ground, first and second floor
- Unit 14 measures 1,062 sqft over ground and first floor
- 93 years unexpired on the long leasehold interest