Retail (Uses Restricted) – 83 Mortimer Street, Fitzrovia, London
The recently renovated self- contained space is arranged over ground and lower ground floors.
The space benefits from good ceiling height and fantastic natural light on the ground floor, creating a bright and airy atmosphere that is ideal for a range of businesses.
An electric blind enhances the frontage, and the tiled flooring adds a modern touch to the premises. The unit further features an inbuild kitchenette to private cupboard on the Lower Ground Floor and two WC's over both floors. There is Comfort Cooling throughout (not tested) and Fibre Internet Connectivity.
Located in the heart of Fitzrovia, 83 Mortimer Street is surrounded by a wide array of café’s, eateries
and public houses, such as Riding House Café,
Pahli Hill Bandra Bhai and Meraki to name a few in the vicinity.
Fitzrovia is considered one of London’s most fashionable and popular locations for the media, entertainment, music and more.
The property benefits from excellent transport links including Oxford Circus (Victoria, Central & Bakerloo lines), Tottenham Court Road (Elizabeth and
northern lines) and Goodge Street (northern line) all within a short walk.
A new effective Full Repairing and Insuring lease contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 is available direct from the landlord for a term to be agreed.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
|g Lower Ground||1,560||144.93||Available|
- Not permitting the following: Hotel, Restaurant or Coffee, house keeper, Massage, Manicure or other Medical or Surgical or quasi- Medical or quasi-Surgical Establishment, Medicine Surgery
- Medical Operators may be considered. Subject to superior landlord consent
- Recently refurbished
- Demised WCs on ground and lower ground floor
- Comfort Cooling (Not Tested)
- Generous ceiling height
- Track lighting
- Electric blind (frontage)
- Tiled flooring
- Good frontage
- Ground Floor: 3.4m - Ceiling Height
- Lower ground Floor: 2.5m - Ceiling Height