Office (E Class) – 15 Adeline Place, Bloomsbury, London
This is an “art deco” style office building dating from the 20’s and 30’s planned on basement, ground and fourth floor.
Comprehensively refurbished and presented as self-contained office suites.
Each office suite has individually controlled air conditioning and is ready for tenants to install voice and data cabling systems to their own specification within a purpose made skirting trunking. Each floor has self-contained shower and WC facilities and offers modern low energy lighting throughout.
The property is located in the heart of Bloomsbury within the London Borough of Camden. Adeline Place is well positioned within the West End and is in close proximity to Soho and Fitzrovia. Bloomsbury is known for its rich history and now comprises a unique blend of residential and commercial uses with many companies relocating to the area.
The property is on the eastern side of Adeline Place close to its junction with Great Russell Street which is home to the British Museum.
The property is well served for transport links with numerous bus routes nearby and the newly refurbished Tottenham Court Road Underground Station which will open to the new Elizabeth Line (Crossrail link) in December next year. Goodge Street, Oxford Circus and Holborn Underground Stations are also within a short walking distance.
New effective full repairing & insuring lease(s) direct from the landlord for a term to be agreed.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
- Refurbished passenger lift
- High quality fitted kitchen units with instant boiling water taps
- New individually controlled floor by floor Daikin Air Conditioning System
- Maple Wood Flooring on Fourth Floor
- Vinyl tiles on Lower Ground Floor
- New individually controlled floor by floor Video Entry System
- Private WC’s on each floor with a shower New LG7 Lighting
- Self-contained and fully refurbished open plan suites are available on a floor by floor basis.