Mixed Use Freehold Investment, 1 Church Passage, Barnet
The property comprises a fully fitted restaurant with customer seating, storage, kitchen and W/C’s over the ground floor only. The
restaurant has recently been refurbished to an extremely high specification. Adjoining the restaurant is a charity shop which is also
arranged over the ground floor only. The charity shop has been in situ for many years. The property does not have a basement.
The first floor comprises 2 X 2 bedroom flats and 2 X 1 bedroom flats. Two of the flats have extended large terraces. The flats have
recently undergone redecoration and improvement, and are being maintained to a consistently high standard by the property
management. The flat roof has recently undergone waterproofing works. More information is available upon request.
The property overlooks the beautiful square with green views of Barnet Church Garden and the historic St John the Baptist Church.
Barnet is a popular and affluent suburb of North-West London, located 12 miles from Central London and is the commercial and
administrative hub for the London Borough of Barnet. Barnet's growth is driven by its rapidly increasing population, set to expand
by 50,000 people by 2036. This surge in residents has led to property prices in Barnet averaging over 15 times the average
household income. The council's strategic approach to growth emphasizes providing essential infrastructure, creating job
opportunities, and revitalizing town centres to enhance the quality of life for residents and support a thriving local economy.
Local high street retailers include the Post Office, Specsavers, McDonald’s, Boots, Nationwide, NatWest, Iceland etc.
High Barnet Underground station (Northern Line) is located within half a mile of the property, with trains arriving into Charing
Cross Underground Station in less than 35 minutes.
Junction 23 of the M25 is 2.5 miles northwest from the high street, providing fast and easy access to the national motorway network.
The A10 North Circular, M1 and A1M lie to the south of the high street and provide access into Central London in an average drive
time of 45 minutes.
Please contact Sole Agents, ROBERT IRVING BURNS.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
- Mixed-Use Freehold Building
- Near vibrant High Street and in close proximity to Barnet's Regeneration Schemes
- Barnet is a popular and affluent suburb of North-West London
- High Barnet Underground Station (Northern Line) is located within half a mile of the property
- The property comprises two Class E Retail premises on ground floor only with four flats above (2 x 2 beds and 2 x 1 beds)
- Two of the flats have extended large terraces
- The Commercial space is let to L’Antica Pizzeria and a charity shop with a combined rent of £92,289 pa
- The upper parts are let on ASTs with a combined rent of £66,600 pa
- Total income £158,889 pa
- Total floor area 5,016 sqft (plus terraces 446 sqft)
- Planning consent to erect a further 2 x 1 bedroom flats on the front roof. Structural ground works have already been completed