Mixed Use Freehold – 45-46 Beauchamp Place, Knightsbridge
Beauchamp Place offers the opportunity to acquire an unbroken mixed-use freehold period terraced building in the heart of central Knightsbridge.
The retail unit at No.46, which extends across ground and basement levels, is currently let as a restaurant and has recently undergone an internal refurbishment to the front and back of house and an exterior creation of a outdoor terrace. The retail unit at No.45 has also recently been
refurbished at ground floor level and the unit is currently vacant.
The upper floors comprise two residential units arranged as split level maisonettes over the first, second and third floors. Retaining some period features, both the residential units have been recently refurbished to a very high specification and are arranged as two bed, two baths with open-plan kitchen and living areas. Both residential apartments are currently let on ASTs.
The total floor area of both buildings is 4,211 sq. ft GIA.
The asset is situated on the southern side of Beauchamp Place, half way between Brompton Road and Walton Street. Beauchamp Place is a
mixture of local restaurants, coffee houses, wellness clinics, and galleries. Harrods is a 7 minute walk to the north, Hyde Park is a 10 minute walk to
the north, Victoria train station is a 20 minute walk to the east, Sloane Square can be found a 15 minute walk to the south-east which follows onto
the Kings Road, South Kensington and all associated museums can be found a 15 minute walk to the west.
Beauchamp Place has excellent road communications via the adjoining Brompton Road, which links Beauchamp Place to the A308 which accesses wider south-west regions of London, as well strong connections to major national motorways including the M3, M4 and the M25.
- Rare opportunity to acquire two attractive unbroken mixed-use period buildings.
- Beauchamp Place is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, which is home to a variety of independent retailers and restaurants, and is a highly desirable, affluent residential location.
- The property comprises two retail units and two residential units, which span basement, ground, and three upper floors, extending to a total floor area of 4,211 sq. ft (391.2 sq m) GIA.
- The property produces a total contracted income of £247,200 per annum, this includes the vendor top-ups.
- The residential units have recently been refurbished to a very high specification.
- Potential for partial owner occupation.
- The entire property is held Freehold on two separate titles.