Freehold Investment 8-9 Ivor Place, Marylebone, London
Comprises a terraced building with self-contained Class E accommodation on the Ground Floor and two residential apartments on the upper floors accessed via a separate entrance. The commercial space comprises a modern self-contained premises currently occupied by a specialist clinic.
The upper parts form 2 x 2 bedroom flats with the first floor flat benefitting from a terrace area at the rear of the building.
The property is located in Marylebone (NW1 London) and within a few minutes walk of Marylebone (mainline) and Baker Street Underground Stations. There are a number of shops, bars and restaurants situated very close by, as is Regents Park.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
|1st Flat 1||786||73.02||Available|
|2nd Flat 2||646||60.02||Available|
- Mixed Use Freehold Investment
- Located in Marylebone
- Arranged over ground and two upper floors measuring 2,397 sqft (plus 120 sqft terrace)
- Ground floor let to Oaktree Sciences Limited until 26th August 2031 paying £53,000 pa
- Flat 1 is currently vacant with Flat 2 let on an AST paying £42,600 pa
- The property is elected for VAT