Freehold Investment, 52 & 54 Seven Sisters Road, London
The subject properties are two adjoining freehold buildings, both arranged over ground and three upper floors.
52 Seven Sisters Road comprises a ground floor shop with a rear ground floor office and a two bedroom flat on the upper parts. The office and residential are accessed via a separate side entrance on street level. There is a flat roof towards the rear of the first floor.
54 Seven Sisters Road comprises a ground floor shop with a kitchen and WC’s to the rear. There is a two bedroom flat on the upper parts which is accessed via a sperate entrance at street level, and also benefits with a flat roof towards the rear of the first floor.
The subject properties are located on the south side of a one-way section of Seven Sisters Road (A503), and is situated between Holloway Road (A1) and Hornsey Road (A103). 52 and 54 Seven Sisters Road forms part of an unbroken parade of mainly local independent shops including cafes, restaurants and retailers.
Local amenities include Finsbury Park and the Emirates Football Stadium.
There are good transport links in the vicinity with Holloway Road (Piccadilly), Finsbury Park (Piccadilly and Victoria Line) and National Rail Stations within a few minutes walking distance to the property. There are bus routes on Holloway Road, Seven Sisters Road, and the
- Two adjoining Mixed Use Freehold buildings FOR SALE
- Located on the South side of Seven Sisters Road
- Nearby transport links include Holloway Road (Piccadilly), Finsbury Park (Piccadilly and Victoria Line) and National Rail Stations
- No. 52 comprises a ground floor shop, a rear ground floor office and a two bedroom flat above, with a flat roof to the rear of the first floor
- No. 54 comprises a ground floor shop and a two bedroom flat above, with a flat roof to the rear of the first floor
- The whole of No. 52 is let to El-Saad Engineering Ltd t/a N7 Daily Discount on a lease expiring 24th December 2024, at a passing rent of £30,000 pa, Inside the L&T Act
- 54 Seven Sisters Road is available with full vacant possession
- Total annual income of £30,000pa
- The properties are not elected for VAT