Freehold – 106-112 High Street, Acton, London
The property is a part of the primary retail pitch along Acton High Street. It is a two-story building, set behind a brick façade that aligns with adjacent buildings. The property features a pub on the ground ﬂoor and a former gym on the upper ﬂoor, oﬀering a total ﬂoor area of 12,462 sq. ft. The freehold title also includes a side passage along the Western boundary, which serves as a pedestrian ﬁre escape and spans approximately 2.9 metres in width.
Adjacent to the property's Northern boundary lies the Churchﬁeld Quarter, a mixed-use development that was completed in 2019. This development consists of 178 apartments spread across ﬁve blocks.
Acton is a highly sought-after residential suburb in West London, situated within the Borough of Ealing. It is conveniently located approximately 1.8 miles to the North of Chiswick, 1.4 miles to the East of Ealing, 2.7 miles to the West of Shepherd's Bush, and 5.5 miles to the West of Central London.
Acton boasts outstanding public transportation options, thanks to its extensive network of Underground, Overground, and Elizabeth Line Stations. These stations, including Acton Central Rail Station (London Overground) at a mere 0.4 miles, Acton Main Line Rail Station (Elizabeth Line) just 1 mile away, and Acton Town Underground Station (Piccadilly) at 0.8 miles, oﬀer convenient connections to key destinations such as King's Cross St Pancras and Tottenham Court Road. Additionally, the road infrastructure is excellent, with the A406 granting direct access to the M1 motorway, while the A40 provides convenient routes to Central London in the east and Heathrow Airport in the west.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
- 2-storey freehold building comprising pub and former gym totalling an approximate 12,462 sqft (1,158 sqm) GIA.
- Acton is a popular West London suburb located between Chiswick and Ealing, 6 miles West of Central London.
- The property is within walking distance of Acton Central Station (London Overground) which provides a regular service to London Paddington (35 minutes).
- The property is situated on the north side of Acton High Street.
- The building oﬀers an excellent redevelopment opportunity subject to planning permission.
- The Oaks Shopping Centre, a short distance from the site, includes occupiers such as Lidl, Boots and Poundland among many others.
- Acton High Street has a blend of local and established national occupiers including McDonald’s, KFC, Subway, Costa and Boots Pharmacy.
- Price - £2,100,000 plus VAT for the freehold interest, which reflects a low capital value of £169 per sqft.
- To be sold with full vacant possession.