Freehold, 3 Park Road, London
3 Park Road offers an exciting opportunity to purchase a self-contained office building which has been comprehensively refurbished to a high specification enabling immediate occupation if required.
The property comprises a Grade II Listed Georgian townhouse which combines original features with contemporary finishes with every floor befitting from exceptional natural light from the front and rear elevations, including the lower ground floor.
In 2021 the vendor extended the building with the addition of a new fourth floor and refurbished the entire building to a high specification, including:
- VAV air- conditioning
- CAT 7 cabling throughout
- Raised Floors
- Carpeting throughout
- A ground floor terrace
- New kitchens, WC’s and shower
3 Park Road is strategically located at the junction with Baker Street on the cusp of London’s West End.
Regent’s Park is diagonally opposite the property. Covering 395 acres Regent’s Park is widely regarded as the jewel in the crown of the Royal Parks. Regent’s Park is home to two international schools – London Business School and Regent’s University.
The immediate area is renowned for its high value commercial and residential property with its rich cultural heritage and offering an abundance of lifestyle amenities in neighbouring Marylebone, Regent’s Park and St John’s Wood, some of London’s most sought-after neighbourhoods.
Marylebone is one of London’s most acclaimed districts revered for its cosmopolitan and vibrant blend of retail, restaurants and leisure amenities. Populated by luxury boutiques, international brands and independent shops the area is now the location of choice for retailers as well as exclusive hotels and restaurants.
The immediate area also attracts significant numbers of tourists every year. The world-famous Madame Tussauds is situated adjacent to Baker Street Station and The Sherlock Holmes Museum is located just around the corner to the subject property at 221B Baker Street, one of the world’s most famous addresses.
|Name/Floor||Sq Ft||Sq M||Availability|
- Grade II Listed Freehold.
- Prominently located on Park Road at its junction with Baker Street with views overlooking Regent’s Park.
- Situated in a highly accessible position within close proximity to Baker Street and Marylebone Stations.
- Available with full vacant possession or a leaseback option for a term to be agreed.
- The property is arranged over 6 floors comprising 3,397 sq ft GIA (2,450 sq ft NIA).
- The building was extended and fully refurbished in 2021 enabling immediate occupation if required.
- Change of use to residential, subject to the necessary consents.
- The property is not elected for VAT.