Freehold Investment, 5 Grove Park Road, London
The subject property comprises a mid terrace building arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors. The ground and lo wer ground floor is occupied by a dry cleaner, with a three bedroom maisonette above. Towards the rear of the property is a motor garage which forms part of the Freehold Title. The motor garage and maisonette are accessed via Grove Park Mews.
The property is located on the northern side of Grove Park Road and to the east of the junction with Grove Park Bridge. Chiswick is bounded to the south by Mortlake, Kew to its West and Fulham to its East. The parade consists of many independent and boutique retailers and cafes.
Chiswick National Railway station is within a minute’s walking distance to the property. London Underground and Overground Stations of Gunnersbury (District Line) and Kew Gardens (District line) are 0.7 miles and 0.8 miles away respectively.
The property is situated within the Grove Park conservation area of Chiswick and the Local Authority of Hounslow Council.
- Mixed Use Freehold Building FOR SALE
- Within a few minutes walking distance to Chiswick National Railway Station
- Comprises a mid-terrace building arranged over lower ground, ground and two upper floors with a rear garage
- Ground and lower ground floor is let to J F Stone Investments Limited t/a The American Dry Cleaning Co who are holding over at £17,750 pa
- The garage at the rear is let to Colin Francis t/a Grove Park Motors on a 9 year lease expiring 26th April 2026 at £20,400
- The maissonette is available with vacant possession