This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and expanding Property Company in the heart of London’s West End. RIB has been established since 1962 and developed and maintained an enviable reputation as Central London’s premier commercial and residential property company.
This role will suit someone who wants to advance their career and work within a dynamic business because we offer you a competitive salary (with uncapped commission) and provide regular training and development. If you would like to know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the job is:
To dispose of commercial properties in an efficient and effective manner on behalf of retained clients.
To service existing clients and develop long term trusted relationships with them.
To qualify direct applicants and to ensure suitability of properties to dispose.
To identify opportunities within the marketplace for acquiring new clients.
To ensure the following:
• That there is ongoing and proactive networking activity to generate new business.
• That existing and potential client’s and are kept informed about current activity to enhance and maintain RIB Brand awareness and market activity.
• That there is sufficient market knowledge to advise clients on market rates and conditions to manage their expectations.
• That new clients are given the confidence that RIB and its staff are best Agency for their instruction.
• That a Property Overview Report is promptly sent to potential client.
• That properties are measured and appropriately photographed for marketing.
• That properties are marketed in the most appropriate manner to attract the best applicants possible.
o Using the correct channels: Twitter / Facebook, etc.
o Internal and external Websites
o Applicant database
o Boards / posters as applicable
o Placing Adverts in EG.
o Open events.
• That brochures and relevant materials are produced to the required standards and within budget were applicable.
• That interest in specific properties is monitored, prioritised and dealt with.
• That viewings are conducted with interested potential tenants.
• That the viewings schedule is completed and kept up to date at all times.
• That any potential interest and feedback are promptly reported to clients on an ongoing basis.
• That all correspondence is filed to the required standard.
• That the best possible terms are negotiated on the client’s behalf whilst ensuring that negotiations have a positive outcome for all parties.
• That the letting transaction is managed efficiently to an effective conclusion and all parties are kept informed of progress.
• That all outstanding fees are paid within appropriate timescales.
• That positive working relationships are developed with all parties to generate potential new business.
• That primary contacts are contacted on a regular basis to maintain a position of trusted adviser and ensure a seamless service any property related issues.
Five Tips to Prepare for a Socially Distanced Viewing
With the government recently announcing that home moves can go ahead and residential viewings can begin in a socially distanced way, we are looking at how to prepare your home for a socially distanced viewing. Prop open all doors This is one small step you can take to reduce the number of surfaces which a
Property Surveys: What Kind of Survey Do I Need?
Surveys provide a vital service during the homebuying process. They give valuable insight into the condition of the property and highlight problems that will need to be addressed in the future. Armed with a survey, buyers can negotiate the price, and ensure that they don’t end up paying over the odds. What’s the purpose of
What’s the Difference Between Freehold and Leasehold Property?
Regardless of whether you’re investing in commercial premises or a new home, you’ll notice that the property is offered as either freehold or leasehold. It’s important to understand what these terms mean, as they’ll make a big difference in terms of your ownership of the building in the eyes of the law. If you’re not