This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and expanding Property Company in the heart of London’s West End. RIB has been established since 1962 and developed and maintained an enviable reputation as Central London’s premier commercial and residential property company.
This role will suit someone who wants to advance their career and work within a dynamic business because we offer you a competitive salary (with uncapped commission) and provide regular training and development. If you would like to know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the job is:
To dispose of commercial properties in an efficient and effective manner on behalf of retained clients.
To service existing clients and develop long term trusted relationships with them.
To qualify direct applicants and to ensure suitability of properties to dispose.
To identify opportunities within the marketplace for acquiring new clients.
To ensure the following:
• That there is ongoing and proactive networking activity to generate new business.
• That existing and potential client’s and are kept informed about current activity to enhance and maintain RIB Brand awareness and market activity.
• That there is sufficient market knowledge to advise clients on market rates and conditions to manage their expectations.
• That new clients are given the confidence that RIB and its staff are best Agency for their instruction.
• That a Property Overview Report is promptly sent to potential client.
• That properties are measured and appropriately photographed for marketing.
• That properties are marketed in the most appropriate manner to attract the best applicants possible.
o Using the correct channels: Twitter / Facebook, etc.
o Internal and external Websites
o Applicant database
o Boards / posters as applicable
o Placing Adverts in EG.
o Open events.
• That brochures and relevant materials are produced to the required standards and within budget were applicable.
• That interest in specific properties is monitored, prioritised and dealt with.
• That viewings are conducted with interested potential tenants.
• That the viewings schedule is completed and kept up to date at all times.
• That any potential interest and feedback are promptly reported to clients on an ongoing basis.
• That all correspondence is filed to the required standard.
• That the best possible terms are negotiated on the client’s behalf whilst ensuring that negotiations have a positive outcome for all parties.
• That the letting transaction is managed efficiently to an effective conclusion and all parties are kept informed of progress.
• That all outstanding fees are paid within appropriate timescales.
• That positive working relationships are developed with all parties to generate potential new business.
• That primary contacts are contacted on a regular basis to maintain a position of trusted adviser and ensure a seamless service any property related issues.
Three Reasons Why a Mews House Should be Your New Home
A mews is a small street, yard, or cul-de-sac, often cobbled and usually built behind some of London’s most famous streets and squares. Not originally intended as houses, most mews houses started life as stables for the horses and carriages of the landed gentry with rooms above for stable boys. It was not until the
Four Character Features of Georgian Homes
Georgian properties have many characteristic and interesting features which make them unique. This article outlines a few of these features. Georgian architecture was one of the major trends of the 1700s, spreading throughout the Anglophone world with many notable subcategories including Regency Architecture (built during King George IV’s regency for his father King George III),
Six Ways You Can Make the Most of a Small Space
City living often means having to compromise between location and space. This article outlines a number of ways to make a small space seem larger. RIB specialise in West End properties and whilst living or renting within Central London often means you have a smaller home compared to those further out, there are many ways